Elastic Wrist Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the dorsi flexion functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb. The splint can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing and hygiene.
- Malleable Splint.
- Perfect Immobilization
- Controlled compression.
- Anatomical thumb opening.
- High quality Elastic Webbing
- Strong and durable
- Porous and comfortable
- High modulus of elasticity—- Retains shape and size for a long time.
- Removable, Aluminum Splints
- Customized fitting
- Required degree of dorsi-flexion can be achieved
- Very good grip and immobilization
- Hook loop closures
- Easy to apply and remove
- Ensures optimal compression.
- Built in opening for thumb abduction
- Better pain relief and healing.
- Thumb remains relaxed, no fatigue
- mproves comfort