Knee Caps are tubular supports widely used in orthopaedic practice to provide mild compression warmth & support to the limbs and joints, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Four way stretch
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- Bilayered , cotton on the inside
- Dermophillic interpahse with the skin
- Better sweat absorption
- Better comfort
- Better patient compliance.
- No allergies or rash
- Bilayered, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Two layers enclose air space retains body heat effectively
- Provides therapeutic warmth and assuring support to the knee.
- Four-way stretchable seamless tubular fabric
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vaso constriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters