Knee Wrap (Neoprene) is an open design which offers an advantage of easy application on swollen or asymmetric knees and to geriatrics. It allows customized compression, not possible in tubular products. Neoprene fabric provides firm compression, warmth & support to the knee to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Customized compression
- Patellar padded buttress
- Four way stretch
- Therapeutic warmth
- Neoprene layer bonded with nylon fabric on both sides
- Four way strechability and compression.
- Ensures longer life.
- Appealing aesthetics with color fastness.
- Open design and triple hook-loop closing system
- Ensure easy application and removal
- Customized compression and grip
- Better sizing flexibility
- Better fitting
- Top layer with unbroken loops
- Offers a versatile closing system
- Firm grip.
- Anterior patellar opening
- Relieves patellar pressure.
- Positions patella in patellar dislocations
- Silicon patellar padding
- Massaging, increased blood flow, quick healing
- Thicker neoprene
- Better body heat retention
- Increase blood circulation Faster healing.